CURRENT JACKPOT | $439
8:00 PM Every Friday at Tavern 56
How to play
- Purchase Tickets from your bartender or server – Tickets cost $1 each (cash only).
- Legibly Write your full name & phone number on the back of each one of your tickets. If you will not be present at the time of the drawing, you must write an available card number on the back of your ticket (the cards that are face-side down). If you are not sure if you will be present or not, you must write your full name, phone number, & chosen card number on each ticket. We will not be able to open the drum to revise your ticket once you have submitted them.
- Separate all your tickets and insert them one at a time into the gold ticket drum. Listen for your name when we draw at 8:00 PM every Friday.
- If your ticket is drawn and you are not present, we will reveal the card number that is written on your ticket – we will call you if your card is chosen.
- Participants must be present to win the entire pot. Winners who are not present will win half of the jackpot if their card is the queen of hearts – the remaining half will roll over to a new jackpot
- The Queen of Hearts raffle utilizes a Queen of Hearts manufacturer’s raffle board. The board has been developed specifically for this raffle game and has 54 sealed numbered cards.
- Under the sealed cards resides a randomly placed deck of poker cards with two Jokers.
- A tumbler is used for mixing raffle tickets. Tickets will always be mixed in public view. Tickets are sold for $1.00 each.
- The Drawing will be held every Friday at Tavern 56 at 8:30 pm unless otherwise specified.
- To win the jackpot, you must pick the Queen of Hearts from the Raffle board. If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week. The pot will continue to build until the Queen of Hearts is drawn.
- If you are not going to be present at the drawing, you must declare a numbered card from the board and write the number on your raffle ticket.
- If you are present for the drawing, you will choose your card if/when your ticket is drawn. If the winning ticket holder picks the Queen of Hearts, they will receive 90% of the jackpot and the additional 10% rolls over into the next board. (or pay card prize- see below), unless they are not present – winners who are not present will receive 50% of the jackpot (or pay card prize) and the rest will roll over to a new jackpot.
- If your ticket is drawn and you draw a pay card, you will receive the pay card prize. Pay card payouts are as follows: Queen (other than hearts) $10, Joker $10, any Ace $15, any King or Jack $10. Tickets are available for purchase during Tavern 56 restaurant hours only.