Swimming Pool Rules
- ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS OR SHARP OBJECTS ARE PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREA.
- Only Brown’s Run Members and their guests are allowed to use the pools.
- Anyone entering the pool areas is required to sign the pool register book each day and register any guests.
- Each person must take a shower before entering the pool.
- Please note that swimming is at your own risk.
- No one who is ill, has been recently injured, or has an open sore or skin disease may go in the pools.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs may use the pool.
- All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cut-offs, dungarees, and Bermuda shorts are not considered appropriate swimwear.
- Only children ages 5 and under are allowed in the wading pool. Parents or responsible guardians of children using the wading pool must be present and in constant attendance.
- Non-toilet trained children must wear a swim diaper to enter the pool or wading pool.
- Please change all baby diapers in the designated area and dispose of diapers properly.
- All children ages 14 or under, regardless of their swimming proficiency, must be supervised by a parent or an adult age 18 or older. The parent or accompanying adult of children who cannot swim should be in the pool with such children.
- No running or rough play is allowed. These rules are designed with safety in mind. The lifeguard has the authority to request that offenders leave the pool area.
- All persons using the pool area are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of towels, trash, pop cans, etc.
- All personal injuries and accidents must be reported to the club manager immediately.
- A first aid kit, properly stocked with necessary supplies, is located in the poolside café.
- No music devices without headphones are allowed in the pool area.
- No animals or pets are allowed in the pools or pool areas.
- Diving is allowed only from the diving board. Only one person on the diving board at a time and the area in front of the diving board must remain clear of swimmers.
- The authority of the pool manager and attendants is final on any matter pertaining to the use of pool areas. If you have a problem, contact the Club Manager. Violation of the Pool Rules can result in restriction from pool areas.
- Pool parties must be scheduled through Club Management.
- No smoking or vaping permitted.